5 SIGNS THAT YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK
It is quite obvious that at some point in life, one can be confused and wishes to know whether what you are doing is the right thing. Even with the little conviction or the obviousness of your decisions, you still wonder if you are doing what is justifiable and this could be very confusing at times.
When you are faced with an issue like this, maybe because some people criticize your actions, either friends, colleagues, parents etc. One thing you should know is that, people will always criticize whatever you do, and if people don’t criticize you, there is no way you can improve.
How be it, you have to run a few check to ascertain that you are on the right track, and the following are the things you should look out for:
- YOU FEEL THE EMPTINESS IN YOU. when ever you realize that there is something you have to do that you have not done, the problems that have not been solved, the challenges you have always longed to conquer, etc. Then you know that you have appreciated the fact that something needs to be done.
- YOU ARE ISOLATED. not because you committed a crime or that you don’t want to associate with people. But because you realize that eagles fly alone, then you begin to work toward achieving a set goal.
- YOU SPEND TIME ON PRODUCTIVE THINGS. when ever you dissociate yourself from the people you have been spending a good chunk of your time doing nothing productive, there is bound to be a criticism from the people but you should understand that you have made a good choice and move on with your life expecting a positive outcome in the end.
- YOU START SAYING NO MORE THAN YES. when you begin to stand on your ground and maintain your opinion about things that are capable of affecting your life, stick to it and make sure that you don’t deviate. Realize that people would always want things that will favor them first before you, so, no matter their opinion, maintain your stand, other than pleasing people all the time.
- YOU OPERATE WITH THE GOLDEN RULE. when you have empathy, you justify your actions and or inactions towards people, this will help you understand if you are on the right track. However, you must be careful while applying the golden rule while taking decisions, better enough seek for advice.